Zivogosce Apartments (2+2)
Property type: Apartments
- Living room, kitchen, bedroom, sea view
July - August 70€
June - September 58€
Other months by request
- Tax Included in Price
- Best Buy Low Price Guarantee
- Small fishermen’s village 20km from Makarska to the South with nice pebble beaches
- The house is on the waterfront, in the harbor.
- Air conditioning, Sat TV
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Free Parking
- To the beaches: 2-5 minutes by walk
Book Now »
- Zivogosce is a resort made up of a string of five tiny hamlets:
Strnj, Porat, Mala Duba,
Blato and Murava. Newer homes and a hotel
lie alongside the sea.
- Makarska Riviera on the mainland coast, between Split and Dubrovnik, is home to some of the country’s loveliest stretches of beach.
Running from Brela in the north to Gradac in the south, the
Riviera is about 60 kilometres long and centres on Makarska. Town
is built around a deep sheltered bay, and backed by the rocky heights of Mount Biokovo (1762m), which acts as a buffer from the harsher
inland climate. Biokovo’s sea-facing slopes are criss-crossed by well-marked trails, so besides swimming in the deep turquoise Adriatic.
- Without Biokovo mountain, great grey mauntainrising steeply from the coast. Biokovo is not a single mountain but a rang of mountains
that stretches from just above Brela almost to Igrane in the south, about 25km, about half of the
- It’s also popular destination for the great climate and facilities. Zivogosce has more than 2750 hours
of sun each year and the air temperature above 20°C from July to September. During these same months, the crystal-clear sea also averages
a temperature of above 20°C.
- Outside the high season, things are pretty quiet.