Podaca Studio Apartments (2+1+1)
Property type: Apartments
Studio Apartments (2+1+1) x4:
- Kitchenette, bathroom, balcony, sea view. Sat TV. Max. persons in the house: 19
2 July - 27 August 64,07 - 69,9€
18 June - 1 July /28 August - 10 September 34,95 - 46,6€
Other months by request
- Tax Included in Price
- Best Buy Low Price Guarantee
- The house is on the beach
- In all apartments: air conditioning, Sat TV, radio
- Parking place near the house included in the price
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Romantic bay
Book Now »
- When we arrive at Podaca, 36 km south of Makarska, we've come to the southern tip of the Makarska Riviera. Podaca is a small, friendly,
quiet and laid-back resort in itself and there are plenty of delightful beaches to choose from.
- Outside the high season, things are pretty quiet.
- Makarska Riviera on the mainland coast, between Split and Dubrovnik, is home to some of the country’s loveliest stretches of beach.
Running from Brela in the north to Gradac in the south, the Riviera is about 60 kilometres long and centres on Makarska. Town
is built around a deep sheltered bay, and backed by the rocky heights of Mount Biokovo (1762m), which acts as a buffer from the harsher
inland climate. Biokovo’s sea-facing slopes are criss-crossed by well-marked trails, so besides swimming in the deep turquoise Adriatic.
- It’s an active place – there’s an abundance of hiking, climbing, mountain biking, windsurfing and swimming opportunities
– with a spectacular natural setting, backed by the gorgeous mountain Biokovo. With mountain, sea and rivers, the Makarska area is an
unbeatable playground for adventure sports. Cycling is probably the no. 1 sport on land here thanks to the great scenery and challenging
terrain. Pick a tour through the old hillside villages - details in the nearest tourist board office. You can sail (or learn to), or surf,
or windsurf. Whichever you chose, we assure you the experience will be unforgettable. It’s the locus of Croatia’s package tourism, focused
on the town’s long pebbly beach, which is filled with a feast of activities.