Villa Makarska Veliko Brdo with pool (8)
Property type: Villa with pool
- Villa with pool is a consisting of four bedrooms and three bathrooms providing all modern comforts
- The ground floor is consisting of spacious living room with completely equipped kitchen, dining area and the bathroom
- On the first floor there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms. One bedroom has its own balcony with a view of the sea
- Private parking
- Flat-screen, SATV, DVD player, Radio, Internet Acces
- Air-conditioning, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- Terrace, Private pool, Patio, Outdoor furniture, Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Heated pool
10 July – 3 September 527€
3 July – 9 July 482€
4 September- 10 September 414€
26 June – 2 July 392€
11 – 17 September 369€
18 September – 1 October / 24 December – 9 January 347€
12 June – 25 June 324€
2 October - 8 October 302€
9 October – 23 December 257€
- Prices are per day
- Price includes: Daily rent, final cleaning, towel / linen change, garden and
- Tax Included in Price
- Low Price Guarantee
- Damage deposit 300€
- Surface area of villa: 198m²
- Surface of outdoor area: 450m²
- 1400m to the beach
- 500m to the restaurant and cafe bar
- Children friendly
- Pets – on request
Book Now »
- Makarska Riviera on the mainland coast, between Split and Dubrovnik, is home to some of the country’s loveliest stretches of beach.
Running from Brela in the north to Gradac in the south, the Riviera is about 60 kilometres long and centres on Makarska. Town
is built around a deep sheltered bay, and backed by the rocky heights of Mount Biokovo (1762m), which acts as a buffer from the harsher
inland climate. Biokovo’s sea-facing slopes are criss-crossed by well-marked trails, so besides swimming in the deep turquoise Adriatic.
- It’s an active place – there’s an abundance of hiking, climbing, paragliding, mountain biking, windsurfing and swimming opportunities
– with a spectacular natural setting, backed by the gorgeous mountain Biokovo. With mountain, sea and rivers, the Makarska area is an
unbeatable playground for adventure sports. Cycling is probably the no. 1 sport on land here thanks to the great scenery and challenging
terrain. Pick a tour through the old hillside villages - details in the nearest tourist board office. You can sail (or learn to), or surf,
or windsurf. You can ride a jet ski, or launch yourself in the air behind one on a paraglider. Whichever you chose, we assure you the
experience will be unforgettable. It’s the locus of Croatia’s package tourism, focused on the town’s long pebbly beach, which is filled with
a feast of activities, from beach volleyball to screaming-children’s games.
- Through summer Makarska’s main square is filled with open-air restaurants and cafés, while behind the church, in the shade, the daily
open-air market sells fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables. Along the harbour, overlooked by a string of cafés and pizzeria. Apart from
the sea and the sun, here you can enjoy healthy and appetising Mediterranean food such as fish and seafood, chars, tomatoes and olive oil.
A number of traditional konobe (taverns) are now open offering great hospitality and authentic Dalmatian cuisine.
- The main draw here is the wonderful beaches, some of which are several kilometres long, backed by fragrant pine woods overlooking the
glistening turquoise sea. Makarska’s town beach is a long curving stretch of pebble, behind which runs a shady palm-lined promenade with
several big hotels interspersed by cafés, restaurants and ice cream parlours.
- Without Biokovo mountain, great grey mauntainrising steeply from the coast, the experience of being on the Makarska shoreline would
be much less of a thrill. Biokovo is not a single mountain but a rang of mountains that stretches from just above Brela almost to Igrane
in the south, about 25km, about half of the Makarska Riviera.
- It’s also popular with seniors as a ‘medical tourism’ destination, for the great climate and facilities. Makarska has more than 2750 hours
of sun each year and the air temperature above 20°C from July to September. During these same months, the crystal-clear sea also averages
a temperature of above 20°C.
- If you’re interested in hanging around beach bars and clubs, playing beach volleyball and generally lounging about with beach bodies,
you’ll like Makarska. Outside the high season, things are pretty quiet.