Luxury villa Makarska with pool
Property type: Luxury Villa with pool
- Villa is situated above the town of Makarska 1200m from centre. This lovely
edifice is an excellent example of well-done construction with a result of a
precious jam such as villa. Villa is designed as a typical Dalmatian stone
house, settled on a hillside with a amazing view over the Makarska Riviera.
In its 150m² it has everything you need for a perfect, pleasant and luxury
vacation. Villa has three levels; basement, ground floor and first floor
- In the basement area you will find a gym with all necessary fitness
equipment. Also here you will find infrared sauna with additional color
therapy, shower and Jacuzzi inner hydro massage tub for three persons.
Here you will also find vine cellar with the best Croatian vines and delicacies.
In basement area you can have entertain yourself with LCD Sat TV, CD
player, MP3 player and you can also play darts. Within basement area is
also laundry room
- On the ground area you will find a living room, kitchen and dinning room
with a table for 6. Living room is designed as the rest of the rooms in the
house, using traditional Dalmatian materials like stone and wood, light
colors and fabrics of moderate decors. Walls are decorated with paintings
of coastal motives. In the living room you will also find a fireplace that points
out that you can enjoy this wonderful accommodation also in wintertime
- On the first floor you will find two bedrooms, both with balconies and their
own bathrooms. One bedroom has double bed while the other has French
bed and an additional single bed. Also the second bedroom has within the
balcony sitting garniture and telescope. Both rooms have LCD Sat TV, CD
player with radio, MP3 player and safe
- In front of the house you will find swimming pool (4,5 x 3,0m), shower,
outside barbecue, deck chairs, garden furniture with arbor, lawn with palms
and fruits. Sheltered parking place is 80m away from the Villa. Villa is
reachable by a walking path. Villa has wireless Internet access, is
completely air conditioned, has LCD Sat TV’s in all rooms, and floor heating
in all bathrooms. Bathrooms have showers and side amenities such as
shampoos, body lotions, hair dryers, bathrobes etc.
- Laundry room has washing machine, iron and iron board
1 July - 1 September 419€
1 - 30 June / 1 - 30 September 338€
1 January - 1 June / 1 October - 31 December 233€
- Price per day
- Tax Included in Price
- Best Buy Low Price Guarantee
- The villa is situated 1000m to the sea and 1200m to the town centre
- Sat TV, Air Conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Free parking
Book Now »
- Makarska Riviera on the mainland coast, between Split and Dubrovnik, is home to some of the country’s loveliest stretches of beach.
Running from Brela in the north to Gradac in the south, the Riviera is about 60 kilometres long and centres on Makarska. Town
is built around a deep sheltered bay, and backed by the rocky heights of Mount Biokovo (1762m), which acts as a buffer from the harsher
inland climate. Biokovo’s sea-facing slopes are criss-crossed by well-marked trails, so besides swimming in the deep turquoise Adriatic.
- It’s an active place – there’s an abundance of hiking, climbing, paragliding, mountain biking, windsurfing and swimming opportunities
– with a spectacular natural setting, backed by the gorgeous mountain Biokovo. With mountain, sea and rivers, the Makarska area is an
unbeatable playground for adventure sports. Cycling is probably the no. 1 sport on land here thanks to the great scenery and challenging
terrain. Pick a tour through the old hillside villages - details in the nearest tourist board office. You can sail (or learn to), or surf,
or windsurf. You can ride a jet ski, or launch yourself in the air behind one on a paraglider. Whichever you chose, we assure you the
experience will be unforgettable. It’s the locus of Croatia’s package tourism, focused on the town’s long pebbly beach, which is filled with
a feast of activities, from beach volleyball to screaming-children’s games.
- Through summer Makarska’s main square is filled with open-air restaurants and cafés, while behind the church, in the shade, the daily
open-air market sells fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables. Along the harbour, overlooked by a string of cafés and pizzeria. Apart from
the sea and the sun, here you can enjoy healthy and appetising Mediterranean food such as fish and seafood, chars, tomatoes and olive oil.
A number of traditional konobe (taverns) are now open offering great hospitality and authentic Dalmatian cuisine.
- The main draw here is the wonderful beaches, some of which are several kilometres long, backed by fragrant pine woods overlooking the
glistening turquoise sea. Makarska’s town beach is a long curving stretch of pebble, behind which runs a shady palm-lined promenade with
several big hotels interspersed by cafés, restaurants and ice cream parlours.
- Without Biokovo mountain, great grey mauntainrising steeply from the coast, the experience of being on the Makarska shoreline would
be much less of a thrill. Biokovo is not a single mountain but a rang of mountains that stretches from just above Brela almost to Igrane
in the south, about 25km, about half of the Makarska Riviera.
- It’s also popular with seniors as a ‘medical tourism’ destination, for the great climate and facilities. Makarska has more than 2750 hours
of sun each year and the air temperature above 20°C from July to September. During these same months, the crystal-clear sea also averages
a temperature of above 20°C.
- If you’re interested in hanging around beach bars and clubs, playing beach volleyball and generally lounging about with beach bodies,
you’ll like Makarska. Outside the high season, things are pretty quiet.