Makarska Apartment (5+1) + Luxury Apartment (4)
Property type: Luxury Apartments
- Two balconies with sea view + large terrace with pine wood view. 2 minutes by walk to the central beach ...
- Two separated bedrooms (double room, 3 beds room) spacious living room with dining area and completely equipped kitchen, sofa for 2 persons in the living room. Bathroom with sea view
4 July - 21 August 150€
Other months by request
Luxury Apartment (4):
- 2x double room, living room with kitchen, bathroom, balcony with sea view
4 July - 21 August 170€
Other months by request
- City center. Sea front
- Apartments is situated at Makarska harbour on peninsula St. Peter
- Sea view, mountain view, fantastic city and harbour view by night
- Traditional dalmatian stone house
- House could be rent like the villa for 11 persons
- Tax Included in Price
- Best Buy Low Price Guarantee
- Washing machine, dish washer
- Sat TV, Air Conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Free parking
Book Now »
- Makarska Riviera on the mainland coast, between Split and Dubrovnik, is home to some of the country’s loveliest stretches
of beach. Running from Brela in the north to Gradac in the south, the Riviera is about 60 kilometres long and centres on Makarska.
Town is built around a deep sheltered bay, and backed by the rocky heights of Mount Biokovo (1762m), which acts as a buffer from the harsher
inland climate. Biokovo’s sea-facing slopes are criss-crossed by well-marked trails, so besides swimming in the deep turquoise Adriatic.
- It’s an active place – there’s an abundance of hiking, climbing, paragliding, mountain biking, windsurfing and swimming opportunities
– with a spectacular natural setting, backed by the gorgeous mountain Biokovo. With mountain, sea and rivers, the Makarska area
is an unbeatable playground for adventure sports. Cycling is probably the no. 1 sport on land here thanks to the great scenery and challenging
terrain. Pick a tour through the old hillside villages - details in the nearest tourist board office. You can sail (or learn to), or surf,
or windsurf. You can ride a jet ski, or launch yourself in the air behind one on a paraglider. Whichever you chose, we assure you the
experience will be unforgettable. It’s the locus of Croatia’s package tourism, focused on the town’s long pebbly beach, which is filled with
a feast of activities, from beach volleyball to screaming-children’s games.
- Through summer Makarska’s main square is filled with open-air restaurants and cafés, while behind the church, in the shade,
the daily open-air market sells fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables. Along the harbour, overlooked by a string of cafés and pizzeria. Apart from
the sea and the sun, here you can enjoy healthy and appetising Mediterranean food such as fish and seafood, chars, tomatoes and olive oil.
A number of traditional konobe (taverns) are now open offering great hospitality and authentic Dalmatian cuisine.
- The main draw here is the wonderful beaches, some of which are several kilometres long, backed by fragrant pine woods overlooking the glistening
turquoise sea. Makarska’s town beach is a long curving stretch of pebble smoothed by the sea into rounded shapes which are comfortable
to lie and walk on, behind which runs a shady palm-lined promenade with several big hotels interspersed by cafés, restaurants and ice cream parlours.
The white beaches fringed by thick pine forests and the refreshing crystal clear waters are among the main attractions of the
- Without Biokovo mountain, great grey mauntainrising steeply from the coast, the experience of being on the Makarska shoreline would
be much less of a thrill. Biokovo is not a single mountain but a rang of mountains that stretches from just above Brela almost to Igrane in the south,
about 25km, about half of the Makarska Riviera.
- It’s also popular with seniors as a ‘medical tourism’ destination, for the great climate and facilities. Makarska has more than 2750
hours of sun each year and the air temperature above 20°C from July to September. During these same months, the crystal-clear sea also averages
a temperature of above 20°C.
- If you’re interested in hanging around beach bars and clubs, playing beach volleyball and generally lounging about with beach bodies,
you’ll like Makarska. Outside the high season, things are pretty quiet.