Igrane Apartment (6)
Property type: Apartments
- 2x double room (one of the room is with bathroom and balcony), twin room, big living room with kitchen and dining area, teracce + balcony, 2 bathrooms,
sea view. Dish washer, washing machine (by request)
July - August 170€
Other months by request
- Tax Included in Price
- Christmas / New Year: by request
- Best Buy Low Price Guarantee
- The house on the beach. To the town center: 200m
- Sat TV, Air condition
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Free Barbecue
Book Now »
- Igrane is a pleasant little place clings to the foot of the hills and has a lovely long sand and shingle beach. One sight of interest is the
Zalina kula tower built in the War of Candia between the Venetians and the Turks. There's a picturesque waterfront and the olive oil and fishing
industries are alive and kicking.
- Makarska Riviera on the mainland coast, between Split and Dubrovnik, is home to some of the country’s loveliest stretches of beach.
Running from Brela in the north to Gradac in the south, the Riviera is about 60 kilometres long and centres on Makarska.
Igrane is built around a deep sheltered bay, and backed by the rocky heights of Mount Biokovo (1762m), which acts as a buffer from the harsher
inland climate. Biokovo’s sea-facing slopes are criss-crossed by well-marked trails, so besides swimming in the deep turquoise Adriatic.
- Without Biokovo mountain, great grey mauntainrising steeply from the coast. Biokovo is not a single mountain but a rang of mountains
that stretches from just above Brela almost to Igrane in the south, about 25km, about half of the Makarska Riviera.
- It’s also popular destination for the great climate and facilities. Igrane has more than 2750 hours
of sun each year and the air temperature above 20°C from July to September. During these same months, the crystal-clear sea also averages
a temperature of above 20°C.
- Outside the high season, things are pretty quiet.