Brela Apartments (6)
Property type: Apartments
- Three bedroom's apartment on the ground floor with terrace in front of (2 French beds and one bed in the living room + baby cot), kitchen, bathroom
July / August 138€ (4 Persons); 149€ (5 - 6 Persons)
June / September 58€ (4 Persons); 69€ (5 - 6 Persons)
Other months by request
- Tax Included in Price
- Christmas / New Year: by request
- Best Buy Low Price Guarantee
- Town center. 100m
- 100 metres to the beach
- Baby cot on request
- Sat TV, Air condition
- Free Wi-Fi!
- Free parking (for only one car free, another car 4€ per day)
Book Now »
- Brela is a small tourist resort situated on the Makarska Riviera. Brela offer the riches of the crystalline
sea, six kilometres of natural sandy beaches, the scent and the beauty of the thick pine tree forest (in large part a natural monument), numerous
pedestrian zones which entangle from the walking area along the coast, to the old hamlets, proud of the old Dalmatian architecture, and all the way
to the peaks of the mountain Biokovo.
- The Makarska Riviera is famous for its wonderful beaches, some of which are several kilometres long. The beaches are usually
shingle or pebble smoothed by the sea into rounded shapes which are comfortable to lie and walk on. The white beaches fringed by thick pine forests
and the refreshing crystal clear waters are among the main attractions of the Makarska Riviera. Here are some of the best of the beaches.
- Dugi rat Beach (ex Punta Rata Beach), Brela – This beach is regularly nominated as one of the loveliest in Europe,
if not the world. Its white shingle turns into coarse sand at the water’s edge, making it ideal for children. It’s backed by pine trees which provide welcome
shade when the sun is at its strongest, a perfect spot for an afternoon nap. This is the beach where you’ll find the Rock of Brela sitting just
off the shore, covered in ancient crooked pines. As the beach is in the centre of the pleasant resort of
Brela, there are plenty of restaurants and cafés along the waterfront as well as sports equipment for hire.
- Berulija Beach, Brela - This beach, 400m long, is made up of three little coves, perfect for those who prefer more intimate beaches to long
stretches of shingle. The beach is well equipped with toilets and showers, there’s a lifeguard on duty and wheelchair access. Plenty of shade is
available in the pine forest behind the beach.
- Beacuse of its natural and cultural heritage, from the very beginning of its past the resort of Brela has an important part in the tourism
of Makarska Riviera. Today the resort Brela continues its long tradition in offering to tourists the comfortable accommodation and hospitality
of their residents, old Dalmatian cuisine, wines, song, and amusement.
- The bulk of the rock shows to starting effect excatly how pure these waters are. The urge to jump in and enjoy them is irresistible. This rock
is the famous motif of the resort Brela. It stands for the reason whywe love this coast: clean, deep waters great for swimming; azure sea and sky,
the restorative scent and welcomeshade of the pine forests.
- Makarska Riviera on the mainland coast, between Split and Dubrovnik, is home to some of the country’s loveliest stretches of beach.
Running from Brela in the north to Gradac in the south, the Riviera is about 60 kilometres long and centres on Makarska. Makarska itself
is built around a deep sheltered bay, and backed by the rocky heights of Mount Biokovo (1762m), which acts as a buffer from the harsher
inland climate. Biokovo’s sea-facing slopes are criss-crossed by well-marked trails, so besides swimming in the deep turquoise Adriatic,
it’s possible to get in some hiking or mountain biking too.